Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maurice Moss

Development Update 1

1 post in this topic

Development these past two weeks has been fairly slow, first week saw most of our EU development team enjoying the weather, work however still continued even at the slower pace. As we came to the end of the heatwave here in Europe development started to ramp up again and we are now back to full speed, we also began interviewing some new developers to further strengthen our team.

@Danny and @BendingUnit22 have been hard at work, with Danny working on the wonderful new light and dark theme you now see on the forums. The forums also went under several maintenance periods as bender worked hard to improve the stability and speed of the forums.

@Jimmy Bulmer this week has been working on getting our Physical Items and objects ready for me to use,

On the scripting front I have mostly been working on a backed tidy up polishing a few of our features and preparing others which are waiting for assets.

On other fronts i have been working on our administration platform, and will soon transfer some of the work which has been done in to our launcher platform

WIP Shot of Admin panel

Spoiler

gSobojH.png

Finally i would just like to welcome our new developers, @Michael McFly, @Michael Wellington, @Eric Yeezy. I would also like to say thank you to @J B for his hard work on some 3D models for us which i cant wait to show you over the coming weeks.

6 people like this